EYE GLOW COLOUR AYAME
- Shimmer Finish
“A golden-tinged shade of pink that adds glow and makes your appearance smooth” (Warm rose gold) Eye glow colour Ayame is a soft rose gold with a golden-tinged shade of pink that works wonders. It gives you a smooth appearance with an added glow. Inspired by the unique and colourful Cotinis nitida, these soft and blendable cream eyeshadow gives your eyelids the perfect colour combination while imparting them with a subtle glow. This shade can look romantic, refined and composed. Less dainty than pink and less flashy than gold, rose gold can be a great alternative to more dramatic shades. Ayame is a neutral tone, flattering to most skin hues. It can be paired with a wide range of colours on the rest of your face. When the weather reaches peak chilliness in wintertime and dry air whips our skin, cream eyeshadows can be a savior. Because, as anyone with dry skin knows, cream eyeshadows are far more forgiving than their powder counterparts. They give the all-important eye area a healthy, dewy sheen.
How to use
- Prep and prime your eyelids with our Skin enhancer and finish of with applying our Silk finish powder Translucent for optimal staying power.
- Sweep one shimmering shade all over the lid. Fade it upward toward the brow bone.
- Apply the texture with your fingers or an eyeshadow brush.
- Usually the organic ingredients are activated by the warmth of your fingers and quickly softens once applied, making it easy to blend and layer to your desired finish.
- The texture is silicone and alcohol-free but made with natural and organic oils, making the texture last longer on normal to drier eyelids. The key to longevity is all about light layers and then set it with a light layer of Silk finishing powder Translucent. If you have oily eyelids, we recommend you dab on your eyelids a few times during the day to blend out the shade and avoid the occurrence of creasing.
Coco-Caprylate** (From Coconut Oil), Silica***, Mica***, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer**, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil**, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol** (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Sorbitan Tristearate***, [+/- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)]. *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
Inspired by the unique and colourful Cotinis nitida, these soft and blendable organic cream eyeshadows give your eyelids the perfect colour combination while imparting them with a subtle glow.
When the weather reaches peak chilliness in wintertime and dry air whips our skin, cream eyeshadows can be a saviour. Because, as anyone with dry skin knows, cream eyeshadows are far more forgiving than their powder counterparts. They give the all-important eye area a healthy, dewy sheen.
The Eye glow colour is a natural and certified organic cream eyeshadow. It gives your skin a natural, lit-from-within glow, creating a subtle, light-catching effect. With just a single swipe from the jar, you can instantly shape an absolutely mesmerizing look. Or, add it in layers for higher colour-pay-off and a more dramatic eye makeup look.
Made with certified organic Sweet almond oil, Beeswax, Apricot kernel oil and Shea butter, the Eye glow colour's soft and blendable texture glides on evenly with the ease of a cream and the smoothness of a powder for a flawless finish.
The Eye glow colour takes you effortlessly from subtle daylight to party glamour, depending on how much product you apply and how you choose to wear it.
Versatility is this formula's strong suit. Apply one layer to keep it light for just a touch glow or layer it for intensity.
The key to longevity is all about light layers and then set it with a light layer of Silk finishing powder Translucent.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Reusable and recyclable plant-based primary packaging.
- Reusable and recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 24 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 6 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since our products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.
- Reuse jars - Rinse out remaining product from the jar. Fill it with your favourite skin care and use for travelling or store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle jars - Return the clean jars and lids to your nearest Pact bin or Terracycle recycling location or ship your used packagings back to Manasi 7 for recycling.
- Reuse paper boxes - Store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle paper boxes - Recycle as paper cartons.