ALL OVER COLOUR MANGALA
- Lips, Cheeks and Eyes
- Creamy Finish
“Rich and warm brown shade with undertones of terracotta, reminiscent of the colour of chestnuts” (Terracotta brown) Mangala is a warm terracotta brown shade with orange undertones. Reminiscent of the colour of chestnuts, it flatters all skin tones. A highly versatile hue, it is formulated for your lips, cheeks and eyes. When dabbed gently, Mangala creates a natural and warm look. Add a touch more and the drama increases. Like our other All over color products, Mangala offers a world of possibilities. The All over colour is an award-winning versatile organic, natural and wild harvested lip and cheek colour, as well as a cream eye shadow in one product. It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades. For that perfect flawless natural look, just dab this shade on your cheeks and lips. It blends seamlessly with the natural tone of your lips and looks stunning paired with Cristallo or Kaito on top for added shine.
How to use
- Multi-use for lips, cheeks and eyes.
- This creamy and nourishing formula can be worn alone or mixed together for a custom shade.
- Use the warmth of your skin´s fingertips and apply sparingly and blend out. Repeat application for a more intense colour on lips or cheeks. For more shimmer or a slightly softer colour, apply the Bronzelighter or Strobelighter over any colour.
- The pigments are very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
- Preferred application technique – Fingertips or lip/foundation brush.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride** (From Coconut Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Cera***, Glycerin** (Plant-Based), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Mica - 77019***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Vanillin (Nature Identical), Tocopherol** (Non-Gmo Vitamin E), Tin oxide, [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Aluminium Lake,), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake)]. *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
Our award-winning All over colour is a versatile organic, natural and wild harvested 4-in-1 multi-use organic shimmer-free cream colour with buildable colour pay-off and long-lasting staying power and moisturizing benefits. Use it as an cream blush, lipstick, lip stain and eyeshadow.
Use it on lips, cheeks and eyes gently dabbed or layer it for additional colour pay-off. It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades.
Formulated with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy blendable formula glides on effortlessly and blends easily into skin and onto lips for a truly natural flush of colour. Its creamy and nourishing formula can be worn alone or mixed together for a custom shade.
Gently dabbed the finish is stain-like and if you apply more layers you build up the colour and get a creamy finish. For added shine apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm.
If you wish to make the formula more matte and more covering as well as lighten up the shade, you can mix in a small amount of the Skin enhancer Eburnean and apply it on preferred areas. By using the warmth of your fingertips and swirling around on the surface it will activate the natural and organic oils and waxes and turn the texture more creamy.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Reusable and recyclable plant-based primary packaging.
- Reusable and recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 24 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 6 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since our products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.
- Reuse jars - Rinse out remaining product from the jar. Fill it with your favourite skin care and use for travelling or store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle jars and lids - Return the empty jars and lids to your nearest Pact bin or Terracycle recycling location or ship your used packagings back to Manasi 7 for recycling.
- Reuse paper boxes - Store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle paper boxes - Recycle as paper cartons.